- (RP) /mɛməʊ/
- (US) /mɛmoʊ/
- Rhymes: -ɛməʊ
- To record something; to make a note of something.
- To send someone a note about something, for the
- I made sure to memo him about the client's complaints.
- short for memorando
Memo may refer to:
- Most commonly Memorandum.
- Memorandum Recordings - record company
- Memo, Tibet
- MEMO - specialization in electrical engineering that studies Microwaves, Electromagnetism and Optoelectronic. The term is originally French (micro-ondes, électromagnetisme et optoélectronique).
- Mehmet Okur, a Turkish professional basketball player
- Memo Diriker, Director of the Business, Economic, and Community Outreach at Salisbury University in Salisbury, Maryland (USA)
memo in Dutch: Memo